London or Paris with Remote Flexible
We’re looking for a proactive and solution oriented Customer Support Associate to provide ongoing support to our merchants and buyers and resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
Who are we?
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in London and Paris, at the early stage of our adventure. Our product addresses a massive opportunity - fixing B2B payments. We already have a list of stellar clients and we’re now embarking on a rapid scale-up journey across western Europe. We’re well funded too, having just completed our Series A.
The serious business bit...
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century by modernising the way businesses buy from each other. In short, we make it easier and safer for merchants to offer credit terms to their business customers. A bit like a “buy now pay later” for B2B.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms. Yet, current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues... and we’re only just getting started.
Hokodo solves a massive issue for B2B trade in general, and particularly for B2B online trade. B2B trade represents $12 TN p.a. in Western Europe. $680 BN of these sales happen online, generating a $15 BN revenue opportunity for Hokodo, which is set to double every 5 years.
How will you make a difference?
As a Customer Support Associate, you will act as the primary interface between Hokodo and our customers - merchants that offer Hokodo’s “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option on their websites and buyers checking out on the merchants’ websites with Hokodo’s “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option. You will work closely with other teams such as Payment Operations and Collections to resolve order and payment related issues in a timely and efficient manner. You will also share your ideas for process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to knowledge sharing within the Operations team and the wider company
- Provide prompt and efficient support to Hokodo’s customers within agreed SLAs, responding to requests for support via email, chat and phone
- Pro-actively seek solutions to customers’ problems, collaborating with other teams as needed
- Achieve target levels of customer satisfaction and first contact resolution
- Communicate in a friendly, positive and professional manner
- Conduct manual fraud reviews and identify emerging fraud trends
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement solutions
- Work closely with Collections, Payment Operations and Fraud teams to resolve problems
- Provide input to the Product / Tech roadmap based on customer feedback
Who are you? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English, another European language is a bonus
- Ability to solve problems analytically and creatively
- Confidence using web-based applications, systems and tools
- Desire to do what it takes to solve customer’s problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international team environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Keen interest in the financial technology sector
We love what we do and always aspire to be the best at it. We're passionate about making our industry better and aren't afraid of the competition, Hokodo is more than a place to work. We pride ourselves on our culture of down to earth, humble employees who are always willing to go the extra mile to help each other out!
Own the Outcome
Trust and Build Trust
Never Be Satisfied
No Passion, No Point
Be Genuine (No BS)
What’s in it for you…
We’re offering the chance to really make a difference and build something from scratch. Shape the future of Hokodo while pursuing personal and professional growth. We believe in idea meritocracy and have a flat structure where everyone, whether an intern or a Founder, has the opportunity to get their ideas heard and make an impact.