We’re looking for an experienced Talent Partner to help us turbo charge our talent acquisition across France and the UK. You’ll be identifying and assessing candidates to fill open vacancies whilst developing our employer brand, diversifying our workforce and developing a robust candidate pipeline!
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in London and Paris, at the early stage of our adventure. Our product addresses a massive opportunity - fixing B2B payments. We already have a list of stellar clients and we’re now embarking on a rapid scale-up journey across western Europe. We’re well funded too, having just completed our Series A.
The serious business bit…
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century by modernising the way businesses buy from each other. In short, we make it easier and safer for merchants to offer credit terms to their business customers. A bit like a “buy now pay later” for B2B.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms. Yet, current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues... and we’re only just getting started.
Hokodo solves a massive issue for B2B trade in general, and particularly for B2B online trade. B2B trade represents $12 TN p.a. in Western Europe. $680 BN of these sales happen online, generating a $15 BN revenue opportunity for Hokodo, which is set to double every 5 years.
Who are you?
We’re seeking a sharp, energetic and passionate individual to join our Talent function to recruit the next generation of Hokodian’s to propel us to Series B, C & beyond! This role is a unique opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of a fintech and play a key role in the scaling of the company.
How will you make a difference?
As a Talent Partner you will ensure Hokodo recruits the talent it needs to fuel our ambitious growth targets. We demand the best and we don’t compromise - that means a diverse range of the highest calibre candidates, delivered at speed. You will recruit a variety of open roles at any given time across Tech, Operations, Sales, Data Science, Fraud, Operations, Finance and more! Having the ability to delight candidates on their journey with us, whilst managing and exceeding internal stakeholder expectations will be key to your success.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively directly sourcing a diverse range of candidates using a variety of methods, including social media
- Create and manage a talent pool of candidates, especially for recurrent roles
- Supporting the Head of Talent in taking ownership for managing the end to end recruitment process for vacancies across Hokodo’s offices in Paris & London
- Helping with the promotion of our employer brand throughout Hokodo internally, as well as to the external market
- Constantly reviewing our candidate experience journey’s and satisfaction in conjunction with our hiring processes and making recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Assisting with the drafting of job descriptions, screening applications, recommending finely tuned shortlists, conducting phone interviews, keeping relevant stakeholders up to date at all times, gathering and monitoring feedback and agreeing offers whilst seeking approval where necessary
- Promote and support the use of the applicant tracking system, answering day to day queries and facilitating any necessary training
- Helping to ensure all hiring metrics are appropriately tracked and managed to ensure the Talent function is able to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with recruitment agencies to promote the firm, developing, maintaining and managing PSL relationships where appropriate
What You Should Have
- Around 5 years ‘hands on’ recruitment with expertise recruiting a variety of different roles within a high growth tech company
- Fluent French and English speaker
- First class stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities in a hyper growth startup environment
- A methodical and organized approach to your work, ensuring we deliver the best possible candidate experience at all times
- Approachable and friendly, with the skills to build strong working relationships across different levels of seniority at all times
- Can do, client & candidate focused and positive attitude, self-driven
- A good sense of humour!
We love what we do and always aspire to be the best at it. We're passionate about making our industry better and aren't afraid of the competition, Hokodo is more than a place to work. We pride ourselves on our culture of down to earth, humble employees who are always willing to go the extra mile to help each other out!
- Own the Outcome.
- Never be Satisfied.
- No Passion. No Point.
- Be Genuine. (No BS).
- Trust. Build Trust.
What’s in it for you…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including participation in the success of the company through a share options package. We also offer the option for flexible and remote working.