We are looking for a rockstar Account Executive to join our team and fuel our next phase of growth.
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in London and Paris, at the early stage of our adventure. Our product addresses a massive opportunity - fixing B2B payments. We already have a list of stellar clients and we’re now embarking on a rapid scale-up journey across Western Europe. We’re well funded too, having just completed our Series A.
Now, the serious business bit…
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century by modernising the way businesses buy from each other. In short, we make it easier and safer for merchants to offer credit terms to their business customers. A bit like a “buy now pay later” for B2B.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms. Yet, current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues... and we’re only just getting started.
Hokodo solves a massive issue for B2B trade in general, and particularly for B2B online trade. B2B trade represents $12 TN p.a. in Western Europe. $680 BN of these sales happen online, generating a $15 BN revenue opportunity for Hokodo, which is set to double every 5 years.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our GTM team and be part of our next phase of growth. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will help our merchants and customers do business faster and better. Your chief function is to bring Hokodo to new businesses and manage partnerships from qualification through to close
You'll be executing our growth strategy by:
- Targeting named accounts for Hokodo through warm leads, cold prospecting, industry events and social selling
- Have a robust understanding of sales methodologies (specifically MEDDICC) and sales forecasting
- Be incredibly structured in your approach to selling, navigating sales pursuits and deal qualification
- Have demonstrable experience in team selling and quarterbacking complex sales
- Undercover value in our customers’ business operations which can be addressed by the Hokodo solution, underpinned by a demonstrable business case.
- Liaising with Customer Experience, Onboarding & Tech to ensure we onboard clients the Hokodo way and maximise the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnerships
- Gain market insights and trends in order to ensure we continue to build a market leading product which solves our customers most important problems
- Develop proposals and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- 5-8 years experience selling SaaS or payment solutions
- Track record of over performance and exceeding quota
- Data driven, highly numerate with business case examples
- Industry sales training/accreditation
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills
We love what we do and always aspire to be the best at it. We're passionate about making our industry better and aren't afraid of the competition, Hokodo is more than a place to work. We pride ourselves on our culture of down to earth, humble employees who are always willing to go the extra mile to help each other out!
Own the Outcome
Trust and Build Trust
Never Be Satisfied
No Passion, No Point
Be Genuine (No BS)