We are looking for an experienced Senior BI Analyst to build Hokodo’s Analytics capabilities and enable people across the business to make data-driven decisions.
Who are we?
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in London and Paris, at the early stage of our adventure. Our product addresses a massive opportunity - fixing B2B payments. We already have a list of stellar clients and we’re now embarking on a rapid scale-up journey across western Europe. We’re well funded too, having just completed our Series A.
The serious business bit...
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century by modernising the way businesses buy from each other. In short, we make it easier and safer for merchants to offer credit terms to their business customers. A bit like a “buy now pay later” for B2B.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms. Yet, current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues... and we’re only just getting started.
Hokodo solves a massive issue for B2B trade in general, and particularly for B2B online trade. B2B trade represents $12 TN p.a. in Western Europe. $680 BN of these sales happen online, generating a $15 BN revenue opportunity for Hokodo, which is set to double every 5 years.
How will you make a difference?
As part of our Data & Analytics team, you will help teams and individuals to solve critical business problems through in-depth analysis, actionable insights and strategic recommendations. Working closely with stakeholders across different functions, you will define metrics that link to our business objectives, perform deep-dive analyses to answer questions and test hypotheses, and help people self-serve through insightful dashboards and reports.
- Enable people across the business to self-serve Business Intelligence through our BI platform and automated reporting
- Work with engineers to prototype, design and build pipelines which take raw data from production systems and deliver them in a format suitable for querying
- Define and maintain the "standard" data mapping and create aggregated tables which end users can easily query and analyse
- Engage with leaders and stakeholders across the company to develop and manage the definitions, logic and models for standard KPIs
- Generate actionable insights through the development of metrics, dashboards and deep dive analysis
- Develop the next generation of data & analytics infrastructure to support Hokodo’s commercial and operational teams
- Serving as the go-to Data & Analytics expert and insight provider to the organisation
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics (preferable Master’s)
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with data sources to break down and analyse Business, Finance/ Economics, Customer and Operations problems
- Proficient in SQL, experience using Python to automate data retrieval, manipulation, and analysis
- Experience using BI visualisation tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
- Experience communicating insights from data to business stakeholders
- Preferably experience in Financial Services or Fintech
- Fluent in English, a second European language (French or German) is a bonus
What’s in it for you...
Alongside a competitive remuneration, we’re offering the chance to really make a difference. You’ll be working directly with the Founders and leadership team in a flat structure. The opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving startup is very real. Your opinion and feedback will be heard and valued and you’ll feel a part of a very special family.
We love what we do and always aspire to be the best at it. We're passionate about making our industry better and aren't afraid of the competition, Hokodo is more than a place to work. We pride ourselves on our culture of down to earth, humble employees who are always willing to go the extra mile to help each other out!
Own the Outcome
Trust and Build Trust
Never Be Satisfied
No Passion, No Point
Be Genuine (No BS)