We’re looking for a customer focused and communicative Solutions Engineer to help our customers integrate with Hokodo’s APIs
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in London and Paris, at the early stage of our adventure. Our product addresses a massive opportunity - fixing B2B payments. We already have a list of stellar clients and we’re now embarking on a rapid scale-up journey across western Europe. We’re well funded too, having just completed our Series A.
Now, the serious business bit...
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century by modernising the way businesses buy from each other. In short, we make it easier and safer for merchants to offer credit terms to their business customers. A bit like a “buy now pay later” for B2B.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms. Yet, current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues... and we’re only just getting started.
Hokodo solves a massive issue for B2B trade in general, and particularly for B2B online trade. B2B trade represents $12 TN p.a. in Western Europe. $680 BN of these sales happen online, generating a $15 BN revenue opportunity for Hokodo, which is set to double every 5 years
As a Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for the successful technical integration of Hokodo by newly signed businesses who want to offer “Buy Now Pay Later” payment options to their customers. Your role is crucial to the long-term success of our customers with Hokodo as you help customers quickly realise the benefits of using Hokodo in their check-out.
You will guide customers through their setup and onboarding journey, working cross-functionally with our Sales, Engineering, Operations & Customer Success teams to provide the best customer experience.
- Integration design and consulting: serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Hokodo, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of implementation
- Work closely with the merchant and the different Hokodo teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Engineering and Product to continuously improve the integration workflow
- Provide input to Product and Engineering roadmap, based on customer feedback
- Provide updates on active onboardings and flag any issues, risks and dependencies
- Work with existing merchants towards optimising their integration
- Document the merchants’ integrated solutions: API endpoints integrated, SDKs used, sales flows, customer journey, special requirements or setup
- Quantitative or technical degree e.g. Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience in a solutions / implementation engineering role within SaaS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solution driven, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on technical and business-related subjects
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and manage customer expectations
- Preferably experience managing complex implementation projects for SaaS customers
- Fluent English language skills, French, German or another European language is a plus
We love what we do and always aspire to be the best at it. We're passionate about making our industry better and aren't afraid of the competition, Hokodo is more than a place to work. We pride ourselves on our culture of down to earth, humble employees who are always willing to go the extra mile to help each other out!
Own the Outcome
Trust and Build Trust
Never Be Satisfied
No Passion, No Point
Be Genuine (No BS)